Costumes and Outfits
- Beginner Package
$50 and includes a white shirt with red-capped sleeves and a red skirt. Both the skirt and top have the shamrock logo embroidered on them. Payment is given to Christine Byrne.
- School Dresses
Girls 12 and Under: Are currently $170. $25 is made payable to Christine Byrne for material fees, $20 for the headband, and $125 CASH is given to Maria Ball for the dress.
Girls Over 12: Red velvet dresses. Dresses are $150, payable to Maria Ball. $40 material fees payable to Ka-Ce Abshier.
- Solo Dresses
Dancers must have all dances in Novice in order to qualify for a solo dress. Solo dress mustmeet teacher approval before purchase.
- Figure Dancing
Red velvet school dresses only.
- Beginner Dancers and Figures:
Black slacks, black/red/teal shirt with black/teal/red tie.
- Novice, Prizewinner, & Champion Level Dancers:
Black slacks, shirt, tie, and/or vest of any color choice (with prior approval of teacher).
- Red Velvet dresses (see figure dancing), teal/red wrap around skirt with white blouse, or black skirt with teal/red/white top--with black tights.
- Black slacks, teal/red/black shirt with teal/red/black tie.
- Rental Fees :
Dresses (School): $25.00
Dresses (Solo): $30.00
- Material Fees:
Dresses (School): $40
- Maria Ball's Information:
site by: WebInke Design