Back to school...🏫🏫🏫 crayons 🖍🖍🖌🖌 pencils ✏️ ✏️✏️ Paper 📝📝📝
oh yeah - and ...
BACK TO DANCE TRAINING -
If you have been taking a break and enjoying summer it is also time to get back to dance ha ha
Check the check list below
SEPTEMBER CALENDAR click on above link for any other current news
SEPTEMBER TUITION NOW DUE - thanks so much! If you are paying after Sept. 1, please add a $15 late fee, thank you! You may make payment by cash or check, or you may pay with Venmo - look for @christinebyrne26 and the red Aniar shamrock logo.
1. Check your soft and hard shoes to see if they fit well. If they are starting to get a little snug it is a good time to invest in the next half size. Keep your old ones because they make great practice shoes and use your new shoes for the feis. We like the shoes to fit them tightly so their point looks good in the shoe. If the shoes are a little too big, their point looks floppy.
2. Check our web site to keep updated on the the upcoming Feis info.
3. Have a water bottle that you can bring with you to the studio so you can keep hydrated!
UPCOMING FEIS INFO
1. HIDDEN VALLEY FEIS AUGUST 31, SEPTEMBER 1, SAN DIEGO Enter on www.feisworx.com
2. SAINT AMBROSE FALL FEIS, SEPT. 21 and 22. Enter at :
3. CIDA feis Hyatt Regency Orange County, OCTOBER 26-27- grade exams available on Friday, OCTOBER 25 enter at: www.feisworx.com
4. MAGUIRE HALLOWEEN FEIS- SEPTEMBER 28, TUCSON - this feis and the blackout feis are in the same venue
Enter at: www.feisworx.com
5. ARIZONA BLACKOUT FEIS SEPTEMBER 29 enter at www.feisworx.com